Install iFame code with a plugin
Easy way to install iFame on your website
How to implement the iFame code on your website
During the set-up you will have read this message:
“Copy / paste this code before the closing </body> tag on all pages of your website.”
example of code:
To make this easier, you can use one of the following free plugins:
If you have a WordPress site, you can use the iFame code plugin.
First, download the ifame.zip file to your local drive (do not unzip its content):
Next, follow these steps in your WordPress dashboard to install the plugin:
1. In your WP Admin menu, go to: ‘Plugins’, and click on ‘Add New’.
2. Click on the ‘Upload Plugin’ button and upload the ifame.zip file.
3. Click on ‘Install Now’ of the plugin.
4. ‘Activate’ the plugin.
5. In your admin menu, now go to: Tools > iFame code.
6. Paste your iFame code in the box, i.e. one line of code: <script>…..</script>.
7. Hit ‘Save Changes’ at the bottom of the page.
That’s it, go to your website now to see the button live on your website.